Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Dec 2015

Are males treated unfairly in India?

Yes, and unfortunately it goes unnoticed.

Many housing society don't prefer to rent out flats to bachelor males even if they shell out more money. 

Around one month ago, my father called to inform that 2-3 bachelor college students are willing to take our flat on rent. Then he added I think we shouldn't rent it out to bachelors as our housing society doesn't allow it. 

(after an uncomfortable silence) 

Me- I don't know what to say. Even I am a bachelor staying in someone else's flat and I know how difficult it is for us to get a flat on rent.

Dad- I will ask those college students to move in when they want.

PS- Our housing society has decided not to rent out flats to bachelors. My Dad convinced other members to change their stand and I'm proud of it.
Share:

1 comment: