Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

11 Nov 2015

The Biggest Mistake of my Life

This biggest mistake of my life is that I never tried to meet you. I have longed to see you in flesh. For me, you were immortal. I was wrong but not completely.

You have left your wisdom for us in the form of your books, lectures, speeches, quotes, stories. You have touched millions lives. Many must have got the opportunity to meet you.

I invite everyone who has something worthwhile to share about Dr. Kalam.

The world need his legacy to continue forever.

Keep sharing your feeling, any particular story, experience related with Dr. Kalam so that all his followers can be benefited from the experience.

Let us together strive to make Library of Kalam a wonderful treasure for all of us.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment