Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Mar 2020

3 Habits of Successful People

Meet my wife, Satyam who is an HR Professional. She is a silver medalist and a topper throughout her academic life. Not only this, she is an amazing painter and a wonderful person.

For last one year, she is making youtube videos as a hobby for her youtube channel- satyam vlogsShe makes videos on Art, Home Decor DIYs, Fashion, Lifestyle, travel, etc. Her Saree Lookbook, Maxi dress lookbook, Earring or Shopping hauls will definitely brighten day of any girl next door. But the kind of response she gets is nothing compared to her efforts.

When I asked her whether she feels demotivated as despite consistently making quality videos, she is not getting a very good response which she deserves.
She replied, “I make videos because I love doing so. I am giving my best and I believe that one day, my videos will be helpful to millions of people out there. Most people get disheartened and quit midway without putting much effort. I am motivated by the vision I have.” 

Her response reminded me that:-
  1. Successful people have a bigger picture in mind.
  2. They are not affected by intermediate gain or loss as their focus is always on learning and doing their best in any situation.
  3. Successful people know that overnight sensation is result of years of hard work and patience.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment