Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Mar 2020

So similar yet so different from each other

We are so similar yet so different from each other.

  1. I have been a back-bencher and have always mocked at toppers, while my wife has been a topper throughtout her life.
  2. My wife is an MBA silver medalist while I’ve never ever received a plastic medal even.
  3. I am a blogger while my wife is a vlogger and runs her own YouTube channel.
  4. My wife makes awesome paintings and I am awful at doing art but love adoring artists.
  5. I am an Engineer turned Project Management Professional working on projects of national importance while my multi talented wife is currently self employed and is working for her own being her own boss.
  6. My wife has awesome oratory skills while I’m more of a writer.
  7. I am terrible at remembering directions but my wife is mindblowing in this regard.
  8. My wife knows multiple languages including even foreign languages like French while I am happy with my okayish Hindi and English .
  9. I love to cook but do so occasionally while my wife doesn’t enjoy cooking as such but cooks incredibly well for me.
  10. My wife loves to drive a car and I am more comfortable riding a bike.
  11. I am a Mechanical Engineer while she is a BioTechnologist+ MBA
  12. My wife has bagged hundreds of awards and certificates for her academics as well as Creative side. However, for decades, the only certificate I was having was for donation to Helpage India.:)
  13. I am her biggest fan and motivator, she is my lucky charm. Someone has rightly said that Truth is stranger that fiction. Our love story proves that.
  14. My wife has done dissection of dead bodies as part of her academics while I’ve been the most unromantic guy before meeting her.
  15. We both love photography…My wife loves to pose and I love to click her pictures all the time.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment