Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

14 Jul 2015

Beauty with Brain: Respect for the Girl, Love your Parents


Beauty with Brain: Respect for the Girl


 He: I love You!

She: Why?

He: I love You because you are very beautiful.

She: So

He: I love you a lot and I can't live without you.

She: What is the guarantee that you will always love me?

He: You ask me anything and I will prove that no one can love you more than me.

She: Leave your mother and father and disconnect all ties with them and come to me.

He: (Thinks) Then said Ok...done. I will leave them for you. Hope you are convinced that I love you a lot.

She: Yes, I am convinced that loving you will be the biggest mistake of my life.

[Then she sighed that " How can a guy leave his parents who loved, cared and nurtured him for 25 years or so for a girl, whom he barely know. He can also leave me from another girl".]

He: Cuts a sorry face and leaves the scene
------------------------------------
Life is very beautiful, Love your parents well. If you have liked this check out my blog Life is Beautiful
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive