Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Jul 2015

Once upon a time, I wanted to grow up

When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up fast so that I can earn money and explore the world......now as I am grown up, I just want to be a kid again....

When I was in school.. everyone told me to work hard so that life will be easy thereafter. 
.
.
.
Then during my engineering preparation days, everyone told, work hard now and then you will go and relax in the college............life will be much easier in college and all that....

Everyone told that get a job in a reputed company and life will be a cake walk after getting a plum job in a MNC.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When in Job, miss my college days...when in college miss my engineering preparation days and school days.
.
.
.
.
Now.. I have realized ( these are carrots which are only shown and not given) sab moh maya hai... e wrong number hai.. Still searching for the original propagator of this humble idea.
_________
If you have liked it, why don't you check my blog Life is Beautiful for other stuffs.

Image source- Google Images
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive