Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

28 Jul 2015

Biggest Mistake of my Life

This biggest mistake of my life is that I never tried to meet our beloved President APJ Abdul Kalam. I have longed to see you in flesh. For me, you were immortal. I was wrong but not completely.

You have left your wisdom for us in the form of your books, lectures, speeches, quotes, stories. You have touched millions lives. Many must have got the opportunity to meet you.

I invite everyone who has something worthwhile to share about Dr. Kalam.

The world need his legacy to continue forever.

Keep sharing your feeling, any particular story, experience related with Dr. Kalam so that all his followers can be benefitted from the experience.

Let us together strive to make Library of Kalam  a wonderful treasure for all of us.

All suggestions are welcome.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. thanks for starting this amazing initative library of kalam.By these i can know something more about kalam sir,my childhood ideal. nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. Your encouragement let us know that the message is getting communicated loud and clear.

      Delete

Blog Archive