Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Jul 2015

What if one day we could buy stuffs with credits from Quora?

Response to the Question " What if one day we could buy stuffs with credits from Quora?"

Then, I am pretty sure, you would not offer 300 credit to me for answering this full toss.

Jokes apart!

I have felt bad when I see forwarded messages getting much more upvotes than my original answers.

But, then I would also go and upvote the same  answer.

Why??

Because, I have felt that we at quora are not to offer marks for originality. Rather, we prefer answers which entertain, educate or inspire. Definately real incidents of your life which people can relate to will garner huge support.

Why I am telling this?

It is to answer your question that then people will die to educate, entertain or inspire others to earn more credits which can be used for shopping.

I must say your question which I earlier taken lightly can be a feasible idea for Quora.

Then, who know, we Indians, will take coaching classes for " How to get more Upvotes on Quora?"

Really enjoyed writing this answer. Kudos to the questioner. You are creative bro!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive