Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

27 Jul 2015

Do I need permission to share link of other bloggers?

Response to a Ask to Answer on Quora

Q: If I am creating a blog on Top 10 something or content aggregation/curation website, do I need to ask permission from other bloggers before posting their link?
After all I am increasing traffic to their blog!

A: Hi Yoshita, I don't think anyone will object to that. However, when ever in doubt, contact the blogger whose link you are sharing. In fact they will be more than happy.


One free advice: I don't know your purpose of blogging. But would request you to have a mission for your blog.

Blogging is not a tool for earning money as it may take years to get the traffic to earn from it.  I would suggest you to start blogging only if you are truly passionate about writing. 

Do it, if you have passion for blogging. I have written 6 practical tips to start blogging. It will be helpful for you. you can find it on my blog Life is Beautiful . 

Do get back to me if you require any other help.  Thanks for A2A.

And yes, you can use the links of my articles, if they are worth.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive