Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

22 Jul 2015

Some Facts about Indian Mothers

I will start this answer with few words for my Mom:

" For the world you are someone, but for me you are the world"

Well, it's all about Food. We bond over food

Indian Mothers are never happy with your food intake even if you turn into a pumpkin. It's an irony that you want to lose some extra pounds and your mother want you pamper you with diets overloaded with calories.

Photo credit- dbuster.com 

Indian Mother and Phone

Photo credit- reshareit.com 

Is  anyone here whose Mom has not wept on phone while talking to them, trying their best to hide her tears, just because she was missing you.

I doubt if Mothers call only to know khana kha liye..kya khaye.. ( Have you eaten.. & what have you eaten? and all those stuffs) or they are missing us.
-------------

Indian Moms are always right 

One more interesting thing,
Photo credit- dbuster.com


When my sister came home during winter break, she would wake up by 9 in morning and my Mom will say she wakes up so late... she should wake up early..can take a nap in afternoon...

When my brother came  home last month , I got to hear that he even wakes up before me at 5:30 AM, what's the use of waking up so early.. anyways he compensates this  by taking naps  after it's 11AM.... he should sleep more during night itself.

Indian Moms are always right...and it's difficult to please them.. Love you Mummy!!!
---------------
You can also check out Childhood Memories: When you realize that your life has changed
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive