Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

22 Jun 2015

Few Questions and Answers

Song of the Sea- Sentosa Island, Singapore,Photo Copyright @ RohanSinha
Questions and Answers are good medium of communication. It helps to clarify our doubts in an easier way. I have responded to questions from users of a social media website and am sharing excerpts of our interaction for my blog readers.

Q: Whether it’s good to start an interesting blogging site to create revenue?

A: If you have good knowledge about something and a passion for writing then you should definitely start a blog. Don't think about revenue as the goal but the by-product of your passion for sharing your knowledge through blogging. If you will love blogging and can add value for your blog readers then you can generate revenue. Read more tips about starting a blog from Life is Beautiful @ 6 practical tips to start blogging from scratch
Q: How can I find a mentor? I don't have good relationship with my father.

A: I am sad to know that you and your dad don't have a good equation. But I am compelled to say that your Dad must be growing old with each passing day. Don't lose him. I don't want you to regret later. He may have suffered to do your upbringing.
Who am I to say all this? But in their old days hold their hand tightly.
You can get Mentors but Dad cannot be picked from a lot.

Hope you understand. :(

(Must read Happy Father’s day, Dad to know the importance of Fathers)

Q: Why some people always argue despite the facts are contrary to their claim?

A: Maybe we must not think much about them. Some people are that way. Everyone is unique and brings different things to the table. They all are important and may god bless them all. Amen!

Q: I fear my friends may not like me as I don’t drink or smoke?
A: If you are not feeling good with your friends...find a new group. It’s not good to start smoking and drinking for being known as a party animal.

Maybe your feelings are your insecurities as you don't feel what you are proud of your choice. You must love yourself more and start to consciously improve your self esteem.

I am too a non smoker and non drinker. I have friends who have these habits but that has never made me feel bad. It's your life and your choice not to drink or smoke so have your head high and party can be done without those things.
You can read about 19tips to be happy despite these petty issues.

Q: I have many interests like writing, photography, movie making, programming, etc.? How can I prioritize?
A: You are looking like me:) So I can help you in a better way. Few ideas are-

Start a blog (Read 6 practical tips to start ablog from scratch from my blog )

Write about your other interests. Like start learning programming and share your learning experience on your blog. Do photography and add those pics to your blog. Write about the picture. Your learning as a photographer can be recorded by you on your blog. Make Music and share your experience on your blog.  am sure you will love my blog. One important advice is that don't get overwhelmed by so many interest. Start doing any of them and enjoy your life.

Q: How to overcome shyness while meeting new people?

A: Start meeting more new people more often. Face the fear and the fear will disappear. Feel confident and love yourself that's only required to feel good about you. Once you are feeling good about yourself then you will not find it difficult to face others.

Q: How to stop being over sensitive over friends and relationships and distract my attention?

A: Move on bro! Though, it is easier said than done. Few ideas to overcome this feeling are:
Take a job in companies like L&T and you will never have time to think for her.

Start loving yourself; channelize your love for her to your parents and siblings. They will reciprocate and make you feel more special.

Visit websites that radiate positivity and hope. I would be glad if my blog posts are of any use to use.

All the best!

Q: How do I get over someone not liking me back?

A: That's their problem. You must not be affected by things that are not in your control. Rather focus on doing things that makes you happy. Learn something new, Help someone for no reason, do things you love more often and see the positivity in your life. Come and see my posts on blogger to lift your spirit. 

Q: How do I develop maturity in Kids?
A: Please for god sake, don't let them mature. Kids are awesome; just ensure that they always remain child like not childish. Be patient with Kids and explain them more carefully and lovingly and they will understand as even pets do start understanding us.
Best Wishes

Q: Have you ever accomplished something in your life that you thought you couldn’t accomplish?

A: Yes, I never expected to join the company I am working with as it used to hire the best brains from our college and I was reluctant to think about getting selected.

I was an introvert at heart but now I enjoy extrovert as well as introvert qualities and can be termed as an ambivert. This is an accomplishment for me. However my best accomplishments are yet to come.

Q: Is China and India at Cold war?

A: No, now it’s time for cooperation and mutual growth via trade. The world is small like the European Union is a cluster of small countries so that they all stand for the common benefit, India and her neighbor should look forward for ways to reinforce ties. It's time to move on and take initiative for world peace.

Q: How long will it take for my blogs to bring in some traffic?
A: It's same as it will take you to keep adding best quality posts on a regular interval. It may take weeks, months and years depending on your time, effort and energy put by you.

Best of luck!!

BY- Rohan Sinha

You may also enjoy the following posts:



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive