Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

30 Jun 2015

No Place for Parents: An Open Letter to all those who find their parents as a burden

Kind Attention- All those blessed souls who find their parents as a burden

Dear Friend,
Please provide me the answers for the following TEN questions which are troubling me a lot for quite some time:
1. I feel old people are very sensitive like young children. They must be given proper attention, lots of love and respect. How they will feel if they don’t get this?
2. Forget about love & respect, but what will happen to them if they will have lots of worry, no one speaks to them at home with love & relations are not pleasant at home?
3. Lots of worry will attracts Blood Pressure, Heart problem & god knows what. Whom shall we held responsible for murder of old people in this fashion? One of our friend recently killed his father by following this very method, it’s really effective.
4. One just has to neglect one’s parents, STOP talking to them, etc. to dig the grave for one’s parents. Can you help me nab people on these grounds?
5. Will my attitude for my parents change after my marriage? Why does it happen? Do the parents change? Do I hold my wife responsible? Or I AM THE CULPRIT.
6. Will I also fight with my brother, sister & parents. I will not, I will make myself capable to purchase house & acquire property on my own. I will leave it to my parents to decide what they what to do with their properties? This is their own property. They have made it by their hard work, sweat & blood and have not inherited from our grandfathers. So, morally & legally, my parents should only decide, what to do of their properties?
7. I know, it sounds impractical & immature as per prevailing standards, but I will inform my would-be wife regarding my decision of no interest in acquiring inherited property from parents. At the end of our journey, money doesn’t matters. No one will take their house with them to heaven. I don’t want any property or money from my parents. Please help me to be practical.
8. When parents forgave millions of mistake done by me when I was a child, why can’t I forgive few of their mistakes when they will be old?
9. Why someone must not get mad at me, discontinue any relations with me, if I will abuse my old parents?
10. All said and done, who will guaranty that I WILL NOT ASSAULT MY PARENTS. My WIFE will not HATE my parents & I will not make their OLD days miserable? And what if I give them lots of worries and KILL them, then will I be able to forgive myself?
I am shocked by the statistics of assault against parents. Every 1 in 3 family is assaulting old people. I am going to take this issue seriously. I don’t want my brothers, sisters, cousins to ever do anything like that. I need your support to this cause. I have decided to escalate this issue to every level. I will write to newspapers, social blogs, media, social networking , will go from home to home to demonstrate & motivate people to stop assaulting their old parents for WHAT SO EVER be the reason.
Please understand that old people are very sensitive and they only need love and continuous care. They have plenty of free time so if they will have any worry then that has the potential to kill them. Hope you will support your co-operation to this cause. I am looking forward for your response & necessary action.
Thanks
A Concerned Indian
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive