Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Jun 2015

Personal Odyssey of a Writer

Photo taken over Arabian Sea from the window of this Airplane
bound to Kuala Lumpur. Copyright @RohanSinha

Oh! God, please send someone to my blog who can guide me where can I submit my articles to get access to larger audience. I want my hard work and passion to help someone in the most unusual way. I don't know whether I write crap or anything good is there in my writing. But, I know one thing that I have raw talent and passion for writing and if I find a suitable opportunity then there is no looking back for me as a writer.

One more thing, I don't want to get paid for writing because that will allow me to pursue my hobby in a more interesting way without any bondage of money or any other gains.

One of my very good friend is in total disbelief about why I am putting my time for something where there is no return on my investment, i.e. time, effort and passion. He suggested why you don’t do something which will fetch you additional income. My friend is a well qualified and logical person so it is difficult to explain him about my plan which is may not be very logical. I told him that there are some things in life which one will always do for their satisfaction.

For me writing is one such thing which binds my other interests together and provides me greater satisfaction. I will read a novel and write about the learning from the same. I will do cooking and will share my experience of cooking through my passion for writing. I will do photography so that I can use my own photos for my blog posts. I will fix my laptop and will write about the processes involved in repairing it. For me, writing is a therapy. If I want to understand something, I write about it. Writing is like food for my life, it is a way of living. 

I feel that by marrying writing with my other passions and interests, I create something unique, meaningful and wonderful. By not getting bothered by anything else, I go with the flow. 

So, guys, if you have enjoyed what I do then you can help me reach out to a larger audience by spreading the good work I am doing. The following introduction is for you.

I am an engineer by profession. Whatever, I am today is just because of the time, effort, love and money invested on me by my parents, the teachers who facilitated my learning, my college which provided a platform to me to showcase my talent and find job in a well respected company.  Not only this, many people helped me in my journey till date. 
But, now I want to establish an identity of my own as a writer, without taking any support from people whom I know. It is not so because I have any prestige issue in taking their help. I just want to struggle more and more in my personal odyssey as a writer.

I never want to be a professional writer and will always pursue it as a hobby. Writing is my passion and I love to write without any expectation, financial or otherwise. But I do want to touch lives of more people with my sheer passion for writing.

If you want to help me, drop a word of encouragement or advice to let me know whether people are enjoying my writings or not.

I write to express and not to impress; you can have a glance at few of my best articles at my blog, Life is Beautiful, where I write to remind whoever comes to my site that Life is Beautiful.

Few Articles URLs for your kind reference:






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive