Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Aug 2015

Is this Freedom?

Today, I searched rohansinha03 to find this blog. But, I was surprised to see this poem written by me a year ago on allpoetry.com. I am sharing this here as I wanted to let you all know that allpoetry.com is an awesome website for someone who wants to learn and write poems. I am looking forward to start learning poems again.

How they conquered us,
Unaware, unprepared?
Divided by our diversity,
They further divided us
to rule and conquer us.

Holy men and women,
With blood, sword and pen,
Got us freedom from the aliens,
With great courage, our
fighters fought and got us freedom.

Today after decades of self rule,
Are we really free?
Has the freedom touched life of
millions of poor countrymen, for those


getting two meals a day is uncertain.
Glad that the holy freedom fighters,
have departed to the beautiful heaven.
Else, what could we have told them,
If they would've asked us
to honor their sacrifice in true sense
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive