Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Aug 2015

Am I on the right path?

Question : I don't feel like following any God, but I am afraid of my family. I can't confess this in front of my parent, but can't follow anything blindly now. How do I know that I am on the right path?


Answer: Yes, you are on the right path..just don't worry too much about it

Even God wants Attention, we are just humans

It happens at times when we question either our existence or that of god or probably of both.

I feel that this phase is really important for our personal discovery .It is a fact that we remember god mostly when things don't go our way. So, it can be god's way of seeking attention. Who knows?

My Advice: We all have very limited time on this planet. So, rather that thinking too much about these questions. You must focus to redirect your energies to explore yourselves. Learn more about yourself, stretch your boundaries, push your limits, explore new things, make new friends, love & get loved , don't worry about making mistakes and keep learning. 

The struggles in life makes us stronger, faster and better. When your confidence has touched the rock bottom then only you can bounce back to touch the mountains...

Keep enjoying your present moments, do things which brings you to life and    always be a child at heart.
___________
If you have really liked, you can read on

What is happiness?  

Rohan Sinha's answer to What is the worst argument in the world?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive