Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Aug 2015

If Quora existed in 1970, which Questions would be asked the most?

These are in the context of India. Please suggest more or write an answer as I am loving this question and hope you will also enjoy writing on this. Let your imagination flow.

1. Will Pakistan dare to wage a war against India after the defeat of 1965 ?
2. Should India support the formation of Bangladesh?
3. What are the achievements of India after 23 years of Independence ?
4.Can India grow faster to be a bigger superpower than China.
5. Why some say that India should move to two child policy to check population control? It's unethical.
6. Why Joint Families are better than Nuclear families ?
7. How to produce more milk to cater to India's growing requirement?
8. Why the western people have low moral values and that can't understand the value of Marriage.
9. Do you know anyone who has a girlfriend?
10. My son wants to be an Actor. Can you suggest some treatment so that we can help him get a government job and he forgets the stupid idea of acting.
11. How do I get a modern wife who likes western culture, music and lifestyle?
12. I am an Indian, how to talk to girls? I am going to Harvard University for MS. Help!
13. My friend is earning 1000 per month. How should I stop envying him.
14. Can girls ever work at the shop floor.
15. I am a girl who want to work after marriage. Is it not possible.
16. I got a marriage proposal for my daughter. The would be groom is a NRI working in Canada. I don't want to marry my daughter to him as he is NRI. Am I correct?
17. How can I play Hide and Seek in a better way?
18. I am the best batsman in our colony. I hold the record for highest score in our Gully Cricket. Can I get selected in National Cricket Team?
19. How to start a business with 50 rupees?
20. Is there enough scope in Engineering? I want my son to be a lawyer?
21. What is the use of celebrating birthdays? Why westerners do so? It seems so odd.
22. Can I became the president of India? I am very poor.
23. I have 7 children. How do I educate my children and marry them well? I earn well, 300 rupees per month.
24. I saw a boy talking to a girl. He must have a loose character. Should I confront him.
25. Many people in my village are extremely poor. How can I feed them?
26. What are the benefits of caste system? Why few want to abolish it?
27. I am a girl. I don't know the boy whom I am getting married today. Has anyone meet the boy that they married.
28. I am a 19 year old boy. All my friends are married. Is it too late to get married?
29. Has anyone seen ghosts. Share your experiences.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive