Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Aug 2015

Most Embarrassing thing that happened in front of your crush

I was in Class Xth. I was very happy that day because a girl I liked asked a difficult Maths Problem and I was the one who solved that to earn the praise of our teacher who seldom appreciated anyone. 

It was the best feeling to be appreciated in front of her but my joy was short lived.

After the coaching class was over, I took my bicycle with the attitude as if I had a Pulsar. I started riding it very fast just to fall on the ground  some 10-15 meters ahead of her. But, I bounced back after hitting the ground within fraction of seconds and started pedalling it faster in a hope that she didn't saw me falling from the cycle like a stupid.

Next day, she asked me, it was you who fell from the cycle and then ran like a thief.
Me- (with confidence) No, you must have seen someone else.
She- Don't try to be smart. I saw your yellow t-shirt and recognized that it was you. ( She started laughing)
Me-  *Poker Face*
(Never wore that  T-shirt again)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive