Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

23 Aug 2015

Can you sell something that people don't need

Yes, I can! We just need to trigger the feeling of self importance and how buying that rare painting will make his/her house look unique.  I agree withPeter Flom that  99.99% of stuff that is sold is things we don't need.

Almost everyone want to possess something that differentiate them from the rest:
  • In Medieval Europe, King and Elite People used some words of French in their english to look more refined and polished. Their English was different from what was spoken by the masses.
  • ( Those who were kids in 90s in India  can relate) Non-English speaking Indians often admire Indians who speak in  English. When I was in school, there was fine for speaking in Hindi :( . I see the kids of today talking in fluent english and once in a while I remember my childhood when we used to look with awe at those speaking in English fluently and admire them or  sometimes curse them.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive