Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Aug 2015

Why APJ Abdul Kalam was not on Quora?

He was my superhero but we have to appreciate that he cannot be everywhere at the same time. How many  83 years old Indian men are as active as him. Till his last day, he kept thinking about how to make this country, India a better place. He died giving a lecture on, "How to make a livable planet earth?" . May be that was God's way of paying tribute to him.

I think of myself as tech savvy and I came to Quora as a registered user only 2 months ago. I never knew before his death that a websitehttp://abdulkalam.com  existed. His email id was apj (at) abdulkalam (dot) com. How many of his admirers have emailed him? I don't know about others but I didn't and still regret it. So, hope you all will agree that he was also a human like us and could not have been present everywhere.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive