Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Aug 2015

Who are the villans in our life?

My Mom & My Dad
  • I love my parents the most but when I look back, I can't find bigger villains.
  • I remember numerous incidents when my Mom wake me from Deep Sleep to feed me.I really disliked her for that.
  • I hated my Mom for not letting me play in the scorching sun during my summer vacation. I really wanted to play under the sun but she felt I would fall ill.
  • My Mother prevented me from drinking water, when I used to be damn thirsty after a tiring cricket Match.
  • Not only this, I wanted to dance in the first monsoon but again my Mom never allowed me to have this simple pleasure.
  • I hate every time, she don't pick my call when Dad is around. She will return the call from my Dad's phone immediately to help me save on my mobile bills. She still didn't realize that I earn enough to pay for my mobile bills.
  • I hate my Dad  for making me study Maths as a Kid. The Tables of 13 were really difficult. He should have understood that. But, he didn't. And, today I love Maths the most.
  • I hate my Dad for being so strong physically, mentally and emotionally. He is more than twice my age and still I can't beat him in any field.
  • I hate my Dad when he calls me every Sunday to check the matrimonial sites to find a girl. I though he would like to find one for me. Why he is passing the ball in my court. He should have informed me this when I was in College.
  • I hate my Dad because he don't scold me anymore. Even when I try to be smart and dare argue with him when I am wrong.
  • I hate to see that my Dad is evolving more than me and he makes me realize that his wardrobe is more diversified than mine.
  • I hate my Dad for never telling me that he loves me.
I really hate my Mom & my Dad :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive