Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

14 Aug 2015

Will you hire a 45 Years old IAS / IPS/ IRS at a Pay you give to your executives with 15 years of experience?

Yes, I will select a 45 Years IAS / IPS at a pay comparable to those with equivalent experience in my Domain. But, sadly recruitment is not in my portfolio. Though, if the need be I can facilitate the process. 

I have given a thumbs up to an IAS/ IPS joining us because,

1. We are working on a Mega Project where people from diverse field are needed. I feel serving the nation being an IAS or IPS is a greater service than building an Airport. But, like it is said no job is small, so we will not mind, we also have some challenging roles for you.

2.  IAS/ IPS have great people Management skills. When you delegate some portion of your gigantic work into different pieces to thousands of companies. Then you need someone who is comfortable working with them.

3. Once I heard a group of workmen were upset when an engineer confronted them for not following the strict safety guidelines. The workmen were in the mood of taking revenge as they had been suspended. Kudos to our Industrial relation team that acted instantly to avoid any adverse situation. Conflict Management is a crucial skill and both IAS and IPS have these skills .

So, hope you are convinced that we should welcome IAS/ IPS with open arms or  should I tell more reasons. Do let us know :)

Disclaimer -  The views expressed here are my personal and doesn't reflect that of my employer. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive