Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

23 Aug 2015

An example of absence of mind

Phone rings

He- Hello dear, how come you call?
She- I have asked you something. Companies are coming in a week's time for campus placement. Have you checked my queries that I have mailed you.

He- I was busy? I will check out your mail.
( It has been 2 days and 3 reminder calls from his sister)

She- What are you doing these days, the workload has increased in Office?
He- Not really, but after office, I am busy  on Quora or writing blogposts. You know, many people ping me for help. It feels good to help others. 
She- Ok, I remembered something. I have to go. Bye!
He- Bye!

After 5 minutes, He got a notification for A2A from Anonymous, The question was 

What to do if your brother is helping everyone but can't find time for your queries?"

He exclaimed, Oh! it's my sister  :( 

*facepalm*
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive