Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

19 Aug 2015

What do North Indians think about Baahubali?

Yesterday I saw a question, what Balaji Viswanathan thinks about Baahubali.  Is this really important to know how North Indians or Mr. Balaji  or  Mr. Jimmy Wales think about Baahubali? 

The movie must be epic but other people have their own priorities. There are many more things going on in the world and people like Balaji or Jimmy Wales might be more interested to answer the most pressing issues of the day. 

Forgive me if I am wrong as I have not seen the movie but the biggest achievement of the movie is that 
  • In India, movie based on war of medieval or ancient time has never been made better that Baahubali. This is a great achievement and I am proud on that.
  • But I doubt if  it's better than movies like 300 and Troy for people like Jimmy Wales or Balaji to watch it. I guess, it will not add much value to what they have already seen or known.
Now coming to the question, 

North- India consist of various states and within each state we have so much diversity. So, literally it is not possible to represent the views of  North Indians as a whole.

I hail from North India, i.e from Bihar, hope BIHAR is in North, when we divide India into two halves: NORTH and SOUTH, rather than the geographical division of the nation into East, West, North, South and Center.

I have heard that Baahubali is an epic movie and would like to update my answer after watching it soon. But anyway that would be only my opinion and I don't have any authority to claim that my opinion is also that of millions of North Indians.
_____________
Note- This is my personal view and not the only viewpoint... No offence Intended to anybody. 

Why Ravish Kumar of NDTV Prime Time is my Favourite Anchor? 

Rohan Sinha's answer to Where are 'the acche din' that BJP promised?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive