Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

23 Aug 2015

A true inspiring story of an Indian boy

TV Set and a Poor Boy


Today my Mom told an inspiring story of a boy whose family was very  poor.  The boy loved movies  but they don't had TV and  thus he used to go to 1 to 2 Km to watch Television at someone else's house. When he was a kid, a movie was telecasted into two days. On Saturday, only half of the movie would be covered and the balance will be telecasted on the Sunday.

Once, he watched  a movie till interval on Saturday but when he went the next day  to watch the balance movie, the doors were closed on him. 

He was sad and upset about that incident. Then his Father told something that changed his life. 

His Father told that 

Don't worry, do something that you are always on Television.

The words stuck.

Now that boy has grown up and is always on Television.

He is none other than Rajat Sharma, the chairman and editor in chief of an Indian Hindi news channel, India TV. He is one of India's most prominent journalists and the anchor cum host of the talk show,  Aap Ki Adalat 

Respect! You are a rockstar. I am watching you since I was a Kid. I love you and I love Aap Ki Adalat.  But, my respect for you has grown exponentially after knowing this.

Big failures teaches big lessons.  I wrote about my turning point as an answer to What is that one incident that changed your life? I would invite you to check out my blog Life is Beautiful for many inspiring articles.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive