Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

20 Aug 2015

I am 23 years old girl and I don't enjoy my MNC job. Help me.


PROBLEM

  1. You are not inspired to work at that MNC
  2. You are feeling stuck in the job as you can’t quit as you have no other option or any personal reason.
  3. You are not the only one who is going through this phase of Life. I have been there, have seen all that you are going through and have travelled the same road.

ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM


The only problem is that when you wake up in the morning you miss the motivation to learn something new, help someone, chase your dreams, love someone and enjoy all the small joys in life (like watching kids play, the cloud, staring at the moon on a full moon, watching sunrise, sunset, smell the roses, etc). 

SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS

  • Write in your diary about your feeling and it will make you feel better about yourself.  But, slowly try to see the positive side of everything and write about it.
  • Your job is not your only identity: Albert Einstein has worked as a Clerk but that didn't prevented him from becoming a great scientist of all time.
  • If you are in a job you don't love, either start loving it or start looking for another.
  • If you don't love your career, start loving it or change it. Make a list of things that makes you happy. For guidance you can go through my list  of 19 Things that makes me happy 
  • You can always switch industry Harsha Bhogle becoming a full time Cricket Commentator after his post graduation from IIM Ahmadabad.
  • Start taking baby steps- Celebrate small things and small success. I was very happy to learn cooking as it is fun it's like an Art :)
  • Cultivate Hobbies and you will get the spark that is missing in your life. This is the key of my happiness at work. If your job is not making you feel good about yourself, find your happiness from your hobbies,
  • Read good books, stay in touch in company of good people (online/offline) and you will feel more positive about life.
  • Your job is important even when it may feel mundane or repetitive.  Try to find something in the job that you enjoy like I love to interact with people and learn from them. So, I enjoy meeting people which is one of my important role  :)
  • Grass is greener on the other side. As rightly said by Surbhi Ma'am,  Don't compare someone's chapter 20 to your chapter-1. All that glitter is not gold.
  • Love Well, Live Well, Serve Well- These things will help you feel lively and blessed. Life is the time between we are born and we will die. Let us make something good.
  • Bust your Myths about life that like I am good for nothing, I have wasted X years of my life, I don't have natural talent, I don't have zeal to learn, etc in my answer to What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life?
    Thanks for your time:)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive