Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

27 Aug 2015

How I want to be remembered?

(I am not a miser in choosing nice words for me:P)

I don't want to be known as an engineer but an inspiring writer. I want to be remembered as a kind and compassionate person. I want to run charitable schools, write soul searching and inspiring books for youths. My Mom is an incredible cook. I want to document her cooking skills in the form of a blog, book or anything. I want her to get recognition in her field of expertise beyond the family, relatives, friends and neighbors. I want to transform this Blog into a thriving resource by the time I leave. I have many dreams. I want to fulfill them and encourage others to chase their dream. I want to be remembered as one of the finest son, dad, brother, hubby, friend and mentor. I don't aspire to be rich or famous. I want to die with immense joy and satisfaction in peace. I want to be remembered as someone who lived well, loved well and served well. I want to leave this world a little more beautiful than I found it. But before dying, I have to live and do thing I have written here (Before I die...I have to ) as I have to go miles before I sleep…

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive