Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Aug 2015

Advice: How to stop feeling bad and depressed?

Also I have several health problems. My left arm have vein contraction, my right eye is aching and I think my right arm suffers from mild carpal tunnel syndrome. But if I tell my mom about these, she'll complain because she has to spend money for hospital. If I go to hospital when I get a job, my employer will whine that I keep taking day offs. I don't know what should I do.

Please allow me to pick up bits from your question and answer them:
  1. Unemployed- I can understand that it feels bad but there is day after night. If you are unemployed now, you will value more being in a job. Don't worry buddy, you will find one soon.
  2. Broke- Be Brave. Like everything else, this too shall pass.
  3. Living with your parents- That's amazing. I also want to live with them but I work in a different city. You are Lucky :)
  4. Balding- Guys who were balding have now clean shaved their head and they look amazing. I don't know why Robin Sharma did that but I love his appearance with a bald head.
  5. About to turn 30- Age is overrated. It is just another number. So, make sure you don't bother much about it.  Be cheerful and life will be amazing always.
  6. Friendless- I have made a great pen friend on Quora. We support each other when we are down. We cheer each other and we don't know anything about each other but understand each other well. That's the power of social networking.  Try it and you will love it.
  7. Depressed- It's OK to feel depressed at times. It helps us to figure out and give attention to things that matters. Even, one of India's top Actress, Deepika Padukone had admitted that she was recently under depression. You will bounce back stronger.
  8. Miserable-  When we touch our lowest point, chances are high that life is preparing us to touch the sky. So, fasten your seat belts and be ready for the amazing life awaiting you.
  9. How to turn around all you are experiencing? - Take baby steps and realize that you are perfectly normal and the things that are weighing you down are not that big as it seems. Though it's easier said than done!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive