Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Aug 2015

My expectation from Google's CEO, Mr Sundar Pichai

As an avid user of Google, I have certain expectation from Mr. Pichai and I hope that he will do the following things differently:
  1. Social Network- I really feel that Google Plus is not that successful. In the past Google has launched Buzz, which was again a flop show. I hope Mr. Pichai must do something to turn around the interest of people towards the social networks offered by Google.
  2. Blogger- I am on Blogger for last 5 years and it's almost the same for all these years. Blogger deserve more attention, better feature and competitive features which are available on other blogging platforms.
  3. Google Searches- I feel that the algorithm for crawling and searches should be tweaked by Google in order to make sure that more worthy contents are coming on top in a google search. I know that Google always changes it's algorithm but still there is always room for improvement.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive