Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

16 Aug 2015

When Tragedy strikes then real character comes on Surface- A Sad Story

(Originally written on 08th Aug,15)

The  operation for Kidney stone was successful, everyone was happy  but before gaining consciousness she died of heart attack.


When Tragedy strikes then real character comes on Surface

Feeling very sad to hear about the demise of a close friend of my Mom. My Mom was inconsolable and I couldn't do anything. I felt weak, fragile and vulnerable. Her friend's daughter was to get married in this November but she left. I stay away from my family and these kind of incidents make me feel terribly bad.

All my cover of being an optimistic person tears apart and goes for a six when reality strikes. Aunt was really a nice lady and very jovial. She chatted with Mom on Whatsapp yesterday in the morning and was doing well. I can understand how my Mom is feeling when she told that last Saturday they met for ( Savan Milan) a get together with all other Kitty Party Members  . I don't know how to console my Mom. What should I do? I don't even know how should I console myself. I am feeling guilty of ignoring people in real life and spending most of the spare time, online. I was talking to Zora the other day and she echoed the same sentiment that we should spend more time with real people. 

May God give strength to her family and with this answer I am gonna take a break to figure out what matters in Life? Why I am working so hard? Why I am writing tireless for last 2 months? Am I doing any good to anyone or I am making a fool of myself. Why I am writing? I am admitting that I started to dream of becoming a Top- Writer on Quora? Was I wrong in thinking about that? I don't know but at least, it's time to take some time out and get back after making my priorities straight, Bye for now.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive