Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Aug 2015

Criteria to select your Life Partner

I don't have ever though of any criteria as such but it would be awesome if
  • She is a friend in good as well as bad times.
  • She mentors me when I am confused.
  • She let me conquer my fears and help me chase my dreams.
  • She let me watch Cricket and Football without complaining.
  • She is wise to understand me and others.
  • She is respectful to my parents and my family.
  • She is a girlfriend when we are on world tour :P
  • She is charming and makes my life more beautiful.

If she loves me and I love her then all other things will fall in place. So only this is the criteria:)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive