Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Welcome Readers

Hello Readers,

I am delighted to have you on this unknown Island. Here you can read about many things like
  1. Career Related Advice
  2. Placement Tips
  3. General Tips & Tricks
  4. Blogging Tips
  5. Travel Diary
  6. Creative Writing 
  7. Short Stories- Inspirational or otherwise
  8. Some "Real Life Incidents" from the lane of my memory.
  9. Childhood Memories
  10. Miscellaneous 
You are requested to follow the topics that interest you. You can see the topics in the right sidebar.  Further, Feedback is an important medium to know how I am doing. So, you can drop your feedback as your comment or you can Participate in the Poll to rate this blog. I know this blog is amateurish but still I would love to get your feedback.

You can give a score to this blog on a scale on 1 to 5. (where 5 is highest and 1 is lowest). I don't mind getting bad grades as they remind of my school days so be honest and don't give more than the blog deserves.

Thank you! Have a Nice Day :)

With love,

Life is Beautiful
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive