Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Are You A Niche Blogger, What's Your Niche?

I'm a niche blogger and most of my blogs focus on a single theme. I'm highlighting my niches in bold.
  1. Writing is Painting is all about writing. For writing, storytelling and blogging tips and tricks, follow this blog.
  2. Life is Beautiful (blog) is collection of my journey as a blogger. It has more than 400 posts about my life experiences, struggle, frustations and lessons learned in life, career advice, creative writing, blogging tips, travel experiences, weird experiences, advice for startups, fictional  series, writing challenges and many more things that made me who I'm today.
  3. Psychological Patterns is a blog on Quora started by me. I've studied human behaviour, found psychological patterns and verified it using several activities and experiments as a part of my personal project. Now, I share the insights from my learning at that blog for giving back to the Quora Community which helped me unknowingly.Psychological Patterns: Insights from personal project to study human behaviour
  4. Career Consultant is a blog where I publish career tips, career advice, career myths in 20s. It is also a platform where you can ask CAT/GATE/PSUs Preparation related queries which shall be replied in future posts. Follow to get notified.
  5. Poignant Painter is a blog I co-own with many others who are amazing poets. It's a platform for budding poets to showcase their talent. Give it a try.
  6. Library of Kalam  is a collection of stories and lessons from our beloved Dr Kalam.
  7. Campange is a blog where I am campaigning for making Quora free fromPlagiarism. I am a lone warrior and would appreciate if I get support from those who believe in this cause.Library of Kalam is a collection of stories and lessons from our beloved Dr Kalam.
  8. Diamond Archive is a blog where I share the best answers that I read on Quora.
  9. Unique Life Experiences - Do you want to sneak peek into my world. A one-stop reference point for me where I classify my life experiences into- Personal, Professional, Hobbies & Interest, Achievements.
  10. Mom teaching Cooking - A dream project to get my Mom's cooking recipespublished as a book. A platform for those those who're new to cooking, Bachelor Cooking tips. Work in Progress.

Check out Writing is Painting for blogging tips. Connect with me for learning from my journey as a blogger
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive