Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

How We Randomly Met Mr. Udit Narayan?

We came back from our trip to South East Asia and were waiting at the Indira Gandhi International Airport for our JET Airways Flight to Patna.
I was not wearing my specs and so, I didn't noticed him. Dad came closer to me and told, "See Udit Narayan".
Now, I liked his songs a lot and hence was excited to meet him. But, I was reluctant to go as he was standing alone without any fan chasing him which is quite unlikely with singers like him.
As I was not having specs, I went to Dad to recheck, if he was sure that the man is Udit Narayan. Once, dad confirmed. I had butterflies in the stomach due to my admiration for the man whom I was going to meet.
I went to him with a smile and told that "Sir, I am a very big fan of your's". He greeted with a pleasing smile and asked whether I am from Patna or Delhi. I told that I'm from Patna and we were returning from our trip to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. He told that he was also returning from Singapore and was going to Patna for the wedding of a relative. I got an early mover advantage and so could interact with him for long before other birds started flocking.
He is extremely warm and down to earth person. Luckily, there was no business class on the flight, JET Airways-Lite. And, so we were sitting behind him in the second row of the aircraft and we clicked some more pics within the flight. Here are few pics.


The first picture is of Delhi Airport and the next one is of Patna Airport.
Next morning, our news anchor (Dad) with his morning newspaper reads out the following news for us.

The famous singer, Udit Narayan, came to Patna last night from Delhi to attend a Wedding. He obliged fans with their request for photos.
It was one moment when we did something and it became a news..Aahaa..(just kidding) :P
Read more about my travel experience Travel Diary: Once upon a time in Singapore
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive