Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Adorable Moments

Someone asked her what kind of boy, you want to marry.
She replied, "Someone like Krish".
Well, she is my 2 year old niece and Krish is a 3 year old cute neighbourhood boy.
The way she says "Krishhh jaisa" (like Krish), it's so adorable. We keep asking her the same question for 20 times to enjoy the way she tells it.
Please mimic her response like a 2 year old kid and it will bring an instant smile on your face.
Kids are adorable.
(People who are child-like, not childish are also adorable.)
When the last time we met, my sister hold her ears and made faces asking me to forgive her for hurting me. (Fun is that I wasn't hurt when she was pulling my leg, in-fact, I was enjoying and adoring the creative ways used by her while asking for forgiveness). Then, I coldly said then that I am not angry, still, I forgive you.
The next moment, she folded her hands and asked me to put my hand on her head to bless her. I was taken aback. It's not we do. I felt  a sensation which can't be explained. Next day, she had a flight to Bangalore and I faked my sadness as my anger for being teased by her. The results blew my mind. She is adorable, her act is now registered for eternity.....sisters are adorable.
Thank you God for giving me a little sister and a younger brother too.:)


Once, she read an article where I used "little sister" for her. She had a heartily laugh and the she said, "Little sounds like I'm a 5 year old kid". Ah..her smile was so adorable.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive