Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

What you have done for 30 days that changed your life?

I gave myself open challenge on 10th June 2015 to write 111 beautiful posts when I neither had the skill, nor determination to start writing. Fast forward 8 months. I successfully run half-a-dozen blogs* [Blog Description at end] which ranges from Career advice, CAT/GATE/PSUs Preparation Tips, blogging and writing tips, Blog as a successful platform for budding poets, Psychological Patterns, Life Lessons, etc
Hello Everyone,
I am a simple person who always tries to push his limits.  Easy stuffs do not motivate me. I am driven by quality, passion and purpose in life.  I have challenged myself in front on my blog reader that I will write 111 beautiful blog posts in 30 days i.e. by 10th July 2015.
Hope to delight you with my blog posts whose underlying theme is that Life is beautiful and we are here to make it more beautiful.
I will keep you posted of the updates on my goal here. You can follow my blog on Google plus or can subscribe through email.  Enjoy this blog  Life is Beautiful !!
CHALLENGE : To publish 111 beautiful blog posts in 30 days!!
UPDATE          : 43/111 Completed- 30 Days!!!
OUTCOME     : I aimed for 111 posts in 30 days but could write 43 posts in that time. I am very happy with the experience as this challenged encouraged me to write regularly. I am looking forward to keep writing.
Although, I failed to complete the challenge. I lost the challenge but also won as it made me who I am today. That challenge kept me awake till 2'o' clock in night when I used to wake up at 7 in the morning for office.
It is one of the best thing I did to kill procrastination. I've skipped meals as I was so much into writing that I didn't realized that it's already midnight. It has been a time when I was writing, writing and writing.
My roommates felt that I've gone crazy, some felt I'm trying for any competitive exam. Although, I was not preparing for any exam but the intensity was much like my IIT Preparation days. Ah...those golden days.
I was working for 12 hours due to some hectic schedule still I would cut down on Lunch time, phone calls and all that I could to get a little more time for writing.
The lessons I was learning was impeccable. I was wise to pick up early that I won't get readers from the blog and rather than worrying about audience. I started building my blog- brick by brick. It is that strong foundation that got laid then which enabled me to transform my future as a writer or blogger by leaps and bounds.
I've written around 400 posts in 6 months which gave me the confidence to scale up things. I am now into niche blogging despite by busy schedule. The lessons I learned as a blogger is a experience worth the effort. I didn't paid in money to learn blogging. I paid with my hard word, sheer determinate and the courage to keep going despite some personal setbacks.
In fact, blogging helped me get past those hurdles quickly and I was on a fast track. I've got the aggression in my efforts and tranquility in my writing.
I'm still a newbie writer who used blogger and Quora to be a writer, story teller, blogger, Ardent observer, Motivator, Poet, and career consultant.
All those were the things that I identified that I would do for free if money is not an issue. After procrastinating for long, I found my calling. I know how I'm going to scale up things. In my Life- Quora, My Day Job and Blogger all compliment each other.
I use Quora in a way that is different from the way most people would use. See how I used Quora as a Writing Platform Rohan Sinha's answer to What is a good site to improve your writing?
Miles to go before I sleep.... this was the line from Robert Frost that  kept me motivated throughout the journey. I feel more proud in being a blogger as I have struggled a lot, every single day and still struggle to manage so many things from office to personal interests to Friends and Family.
I am not in a position to give back to all those people who have unknowing supported me throughout this journey. So, I've decided to give back to the Quora Community. I am sharing what I do in the field of blogging after 8 months 18 days after I started that challenge.  There are twist and turns on the way but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can. ( Quote by Shiv Kheda)
I run many blogs. Here is a glimpse.
Writing is Painting is all about writing. For writing, storytelling and blogging tips and tricks, follow this blog.
Life is Beautiful (blog) is collection of my journey as a blogger. It has more than 400 posts about my life experiences, struggle, frustations and lessons learned in life, career advice, creative writing, blogging tips, travel experiences, weird experiences, advice for startups, fictional  series, writing challenges and many more things that made me who I'm today.
Psychological Patterns is a blog on Quora started by me. I've studied human behaviour, found psychology patterns and verified it using several activities and experiments as a part of my personal project. Now, I share the insights from my learning at that blog for giving back to the Quora Community which helped me unknowingly.Psychological Patterns: Insights from personal project to study human behaviour
Career Consultant is a blog where I publish career tips, career advice, career myths in 20s. It is also a platform where you can ask CAT/GATE/PSUs Preparation related queries which shall be replied in future posts. Follow to get notified.
Poignant Painter is a blog I co-own with many others who are amazing poets. It's a platform for budding poets to showcase their talent. Give it a try.
Library of Kalam  is a collection of stories and lessons from our beloved Dr Kalam.
Campange is a blog where I am campaigning for making Quora free from Plagiarism. I am a lone warrior and would appreciate if I get support from those who believe in this cause.Library of Kalam is a collection of stories and lessons from our beloved Dr Kalam.
Diamond Archive is a blog to share the best answers that I read on Quora.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive