Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

A dog who goes to office everyday.

There is a dog...no..its not my pet dog. He is an orphan who was born and brought up near the vicinity of our office.
He does some of the most unusual things that I've ever seen a dog doing. He has melt heart of even the heartless with his sheer determination and love. This is his daily routine
  • By the time I get ready and go outside our flat, we find him looking at us affectionately.
  • Then, the cab will come to pick employees from the Guest House.
  • He will send everyone and I can see the guilt in the eyes of people who don't have place in the cab to accommodate him. He is a little dirty as nobody baths him... after all he is an orphan. :(
  • He jogs behind the bus and would reach office after 5 minutes. So, this way he jogs for 2 KMs every morning.
  • Now, he would relax and people would offer him breakfast and he would go to play and fight with his friends.
  • He is a free soul. He is not chained and he has no owners.
  • However, everyone has his share of joy and sorrow. He has many masters. They feed him and he licks their shoes. It was little awkward earlier, now he is a part of our daily life.
  • We discuss about the faithfulness of dogs. Everyone loves him.
  • I once wondered, "There are many dogs here but why we all focus on this one dog and no other dog comes near us in the loving way like his.
  • Came to know that we all are racist and it has something to do with his skin color.
  • Like all other's dogs, he is not brown...he is black. They all used to bully him.  And, so, he got adopted without a pact.
  • I learned that even dogs get bullied. They told that every street dog has his area and they pee to mark their territory.
  • My colleagues explained me all this with such sincerity like this question is going to come in semester exam tomorrow.
  • He reach the guesthouse five minutes after us. All day, he gets snacks like Biscuits... sometimes we feel that we are spoiling him as now he don't struggle to met his ends like other dogs.
  • But, he is like a kid. We love him...still I don't hug him...he is not neat and I'm someone who likes dogs from away or in pictures because as a kid I was really scarred of them.
  • He sleeps in the campus at night as next morning he has to get ready for office.
  • Some habits die hard. I still get scared to come near to him as I wonder whether he has been vaccinated against diseases or not.
  • And, that's How I met a dog who goes to office? 
While I'm writing this at office, my colleagues sneak peek and  wish this post gets attention as if this happens, we would show this to our management and melt them to provide for this dog. Management looks for something out of the box. Having a dog that goes to office 6 days a week is a unique thing. What do you say? Dude, he has holiday tomorrow and he will be leaving now as how can he miss the legendary India Vs Pakistan match.
Our dog says love to you all...thank you. :)
PS- Now, when someone says, every dog has his day- I wonder if they know about our wonder dog or are they talking about me. !:)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive