Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

How Does Quora Decide Which Answers To Collapse?

Quora takes help of Artificial intelligence, aka Quora Bots to collapse answers. Now, let's know how the bot decides which answer to collapse.
  • Quora Bot is just a robot and works as per guidelines fed into it.
  • We all on Quora have a rank, people rank or something similar which is considered as our Trustworthiness.
  • If I am a most viewed writer in a topic then I am allowed to post one liner there whereas my one line answers to topic- one liner used to be collapsed.
  • It can be understood as Colgate and Polgate are selling identical toothpaste at same price yet, Nora buys Colgate and shoo Polgate away.
  • I was also a Polgate and so I changed my product. I now don't answer in one word or one liner. This way, I have fewer issues with the Quora Bot which is ruthless.
  • If the question asks for something in 1 line. Rohan Sinha's answer to How would you give life advise in a single line? I write 7 one liner to shoo Quora Bot. Now, guess...who is the boss? :P
  • For example, in the snapshot you shared, you and another user answered, "Vile Parle". Your answer collapsed as your Quora rank in that topic might me less than the cutoff while the other quoran must have a rank higher that the cut off.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive