Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

How Can Quora Help Me Figure Out If I'm A Poor Writer?

I'm a poor writer when I write an answer and rather than posting it, clear the draft.
I'm a poor writer when external factors affects me and prevent me from telling my story.
I'm a poor writer when my best answers die a silent death.
I'm a poor writer when I feel that upvotes are a measure of quality.
I'm a poor writer when I don't write.
I'm a poor writer when I fail to tell my story even when nobody is interested.
I'm a poor writer when I compare myself with others.



I'm not a poor writer; I'm a budding writer. Read writing tips-Writing is Painting
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive