Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Why Did You Start Blogging?

Why did you start blogging?
  • To distract myself from my problems.
  • To find my voice which was getting lost.
  • To Tell my story..even if nobody was interested.
  • To share the lessons I learned with others.
What made you a blogger/writer?
  • Blogging is the melting pot of my other interests like photography, reading, mentoring, gardening, travelling, etc.
  • I would take photos and would write about my memories attached with it.
  • I travel and write about my travel experiences.
  • These days, I'm writing a lot about the journey of my siblings- one jobless and another in a dream job. Both are an inspiration for the blog Career Consultant
  • Blogging has given me an identity of my own apart from my day job as a full time engineer/manager. Quora has played a vital role in helping me grow as a writer.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive