Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Importance Of Blog Posts

I'm a niche blogger by passion and a mechanical engineer by profession. Blogging is a platform for me to connect with like minded people. I share my knowledge, insight and experiences through blog posts.
Similarly, I follow blogs of other people and learn from what they have to offer. Learning is a two way process. The more you spread knowledge the better you'll became as a person.
Blog posts have been used by me to encourage budding poets to use Poignant Painter as a platform to hone their poetry skills and build their reputation.
The response we got was overwhelming and we have acknowledged our over a dozen Top contributors via another blog post Know Our Top Contributors On Poignant Painter by Rohan Sinha on Poignant Painter  
I share posts that unveil career growth hacks and career myths via posts on Career Consultant



Read real  life experiences, inspiring posts and get career/life/writing/ psychology tips at my Quora Blogs : Psychological Patterns I Writing is Painting I Career Consultant I Poignant Painter
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive