Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

How I Maintained And Grew My Blog?


  1. I challenged myself to write 111 blogposts in 30 days. It paid off.
  2. I could barely write 43 posts during the time frame but the trick worked.
  3. Hence, I managed to write around 400 posts in  6 months.
  4. Point No-3 happened because of Quora.
  5. I used questions as props and thus could write on a wide variety of topics.
  6. I've never sign up for any monetizing plan as it helps me stay focus on blogging as a passion.
  7. I don't want to pursue writing or blogging as a full time activity as I always want to pursue these for free. Still, you never know...my plans often fail and I take a different route from the one planned.
  8. Most people say that "Write for your audience"- I didn't wrote for them....I didn't tried to find audience.
  9. I'm not arrogant...I'm just aware of the fact that as a newbie, I need to establish my expertise rather than running behind anyone.
  10. When you add value through your posts then sooner or later, your blogs will get the right audience.
  11. So, Focus on building a resourceful blog rather than building the follower or reader list.
  12. I'm telling all this as I'm coming from ZERO. And, I'm learning and enjoying the whole process.
  13. After all, I have the freedom to express myself. I'm destined to grow.
  14. Keep writing and put a heap of low, high and average contents. You can always remove the excess fat and give direction to your blog.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive