Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

How Can A New Blogger Attract Audience?

I am in a good position to help you because of my diversified experience as a blogger with multiple blogs on quora and google.
Here are some lessons that would be vital and valuable for you as a blogger to attract audience.
1. Nobody is interested in making your blog a success. You gave link to your blog but pardon me, as I didn't checked it.
2. Be Interesting. You could've written a  brief description about your blog. My friend, you missed an opportunity to convey what kind of blog it is. (See how I'm describing my blogs)
3. Target Audience - Who are your target audience. Find them. No...create value foe them and let them find you.
4. Quality surpasses Quantity.
5. Don't start blogging if you want to earn some quick money. Only start blogging if you've a passion for writing and helping people.
6. When you write about your experiences that has high value for people then they would come and follow your blog to learn.
7. Don't ask anyone for a favour unless you've helped someone. It's better to give favors. What goes around comes around. :)
I run many blogs. Here is a glimpse.
Writing is Painting is all about writing. For writing and blogging tips and tricks, follow this blog.
Life is Beautiful (blog) is collection of my journey as a blogger. It has more than 400 posts about my life experiences, struggle, frustations and lessons learned in life, career advice, creative writing, blogging tips, travel experiences, weird experiences, advice for startups, fictional  series, writing challenges and many more things that made me who I'm today.
Psychological Patterns is a blog on Quora started by me. I've studied human behaviour, found psychology patterns and verified it using several activities and experiments as a part of my personal project. Now, I share the insights from my learning at that blog for giving back to the Quora Community which helped me unknowingly.Psychological Patterns: Insights from personal project to study human behaviour
Poignant Painter is a blog I co-own with many others who are amazing poets. It's a platform for budding poets to showcase their talent. Give it a try.
Library of Kalam  is a collection of stories and lessons from our beloved Dr Kalam.
Campange is a blog where I am campaigning for making Quora free from Plagiarism. I am a lone warrior and would appreciate if I get support from those who believe in this cause.Library of Kalam is a collection of stories and lessons from our beloved Dr Kalam.
Diamond Archive is a blog to share the best answers that I read on Quora.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive