Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

17 Mar 2016

Rohan Sinha- Quora

I utilized Quora as a platform to hone my writing and observational skills. I'd conducted a personal project which involved series of experiments and activities to study human behaviour to find out psychological patterns. I've now decided to give back to the community through various blogs with Specific Niche
My Blogs : Poems Of The Week I Coal Mine Psychological Patterns I Life is Beautiful I Writing is Painting I Career Consultant I Poignant Painter I Campange: A Campaign for Change I Diamond Archive I The Secret Project I Mom teaching Cooking I Kalam I Literary Fest
  • Are you jobless. Get inspired from my brother Rohit Sinha who is also going through the same phase with rock solid determination. He is honing his programming skills at Bangalore and aspires to get a Java Developer Role.
  • Do you want a spot at Poems Of The Week- An Ambitious project to get 100 poets published.
  • Insight from personal project to study human behaviour-Psychological Patterns
  • Business Insider featured my suggestions on Interpersonal skills. 
  • Read hundreds of Self Improvement tips at Coal Mine 
  • The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) featured me as ASCI Ambassador for fighting against misleading advertisements.
  • Read tips to prepare for CAT/GATE/PSUs/ Placement on Career Consultant
  • Building an archive of the 1000 best answers on Quora- Diamond Archive
  • Raised fund by writing about the real story of Shivani Yadav : The brave heart fighting blood cancer - A minute contribution but one of my greatest accomplishment.
  • Do you want to know more about me?- Here is my Bio
  • An Archive of Hundreds of poems written by 60+ Poets.The platform for budding poets on Quora to learn from experts as well as other budding poets. Let's write and grow together as a poet on Poignant Painter
  • A Comprehensive Study on Dowry System and it's New Avtars: Psychology behind Dowry. I need your feedback. Won't you help me?:(
  • How to find 7 hours beside your day job: Best productivity hacks
  • Want to be a Blogger, Storyteller and/or Writer. Learn Tips at Writing is Painting
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive