Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Life Is Beautiful

Book says, "Welcome to our beautiful world
And get lost in the process to find yourself".
Paper says, "Be my best friend forever".
Birds says, "Spread your wings and fly like us".
Clock says that the best is yet to come.
Calendar says that don't make promises that you can't keep.
Don't make same new year resolutions every year.
Mirror says that look within as most of the answers
Are lying deep within yourself.
Dustbin says that it's my job to pick dirt, you needn't do my job.
Doormat says that I'm destined to be used, not you.
Pillow says that I'm always your companion. Tell me your secrets .
Home says that there is no place like me.
Fog says that when you will insist, I have to pave way for light.
Heart says that I'm delicate, handle with care.
Mind says that let me have enough rest, restless fellow.

Read more on Poignant Painter
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive