Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

How To Promote Your Blog Through Quora?

What you're offering to your audience?
What's your USP?
What is something that you do better than many other? Blog is a place where you can freely tell your tale. If you're touching life of others, you would get readers and followers. 
I've not done anything extraordinary yet I get readers from quora on my blog. When you add value for others through your answers/posts then you're bound to get followers and readers on your blog. Like Quora, I don't monetize my blog and pursue blogging as a hobby without worrying about money or followers. This strategy is doing wonders for me. My friends say I'm crazy for not signing up for adsense despite my consistency at blogging, they're not wrong. But, trust me, you can do wonders at blogging when your focus is only on telling your story and finding your voice in the process. I have never wrote for audience but I have always known my audience. Let your audience find you. Leave them with a lot of curiosity and they will ask google about you and would find your blog. You can give link to your blogs on your quora bio and see the magic. :p
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive