Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Session with Rohit: Learn Tips to crack PSU Interviews

If you have queries related to ISRO or anything else that might help you crack interviews of PSUs. Shoot your questions as comments. I will then act as a medium between you all and Rohit. I know he don't likes writing but he is a wonderful guy-my college roommate and one of my best friend. I will interview him and get your doubts resolved.
Follow this blog Career Consultant to get notified.
Know a bit about him,
My friend Rohit Mittal cleared ISRO's Interview and here are some things that I learned from him which will help you crack it.
  1. Focus on Fundamentals and have a sound technical knowledge.
  2. On a scale of 1 to 10, he rated the interview's difficulty as 8.
  3. During his time, only 15% weightage was for Interviews and balance 85% weightage was for Written Test. Hence, if someone is too worried about the interviews then they can score better in the written test to compensate a little lacuna in the interview.
  4. The same guy cleared Jindal Steel and Power Limited, worked there for 7-8 months, paid a little over two lakh as bond breaking value.
  5. Finally, he joined BHEL as the joining came before ISRO.
  6. He was the same guy who came out early in an exam and when I asked the reason as the paper was lengthy, "He replied that he has wrote enough to pass the exam".
  7. He is sharp. He is a child prodigy.
  8. Toppers from my college failed to get into any of the PSUs and this guy was cracking one exam after another.
  9. If many people are interested, I will look forward to request him to reply to your queries.
  10. Haven't I told you that he is one of my best buddy. Dost fail ho jaaye to dukh hota hai...dost top kare to jayada dukh hota hai... Kidding :P (It feels bad when a friend fails, it feels worse when a friend Tops an exam)
Follow the blog Career Consultant to get notified about career tips.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive