Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

How To Deal With Too Many Options?

By doing too many things without thinking where I am heading, without worrying about gain or pain.
By moving forward after falling and then rising every time.
People say you do too many things and are bound to fail.
I fail to listen and keep running pursuing different passions.
I prepared a list of 35-40 things that I wanted to do. Then, I filtered out some of them, clubbed many and finally landed at 19 Things that make me happy
I started following them crazily.
I Read books. Write summaries.
Do Volunteering. Write.
Enjoy the company of nature. Write.
Surfing Internet to Know or learn something new. Write.
Photography. Write to compliment each unique photo.
Travelling. Write about the experience.
Food. Cook And write
Lift someone’s spirit,  Mentor someone. Write
Watching good movies & documentaries, Write reviews
Home Decoration. Write.
In this process, I found clarity. I realized that I'm interested in niche blogging
I have too many options and so I run many niche blogs. Here is a glimpse. You can apply this for whatever is your calling.
Writing is Painting - Writing, storytelling and blogging tips
Life is Beautiful is collection of my journey as a blogger. It has more than 400 posts about my life experiences, struggle, frustrations and lessons learned in life, etc.
Career Consultant - Career Advice, CAT/GATE/PSUs Exams Tips, Career Myths
Psychological Patterns - Patterns from study of human behaviour.
Poignant Painter Platform for budding poets to hone their poetry.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive