Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

Ask Questions To IIM Lucknow Alumini Saurav: How To Bell The CAT?

Dear Readers,
If you're an IIM Aspirant who is looking forward to bell the CAT. Do let me know what are the questions you would like to ask an Alumni of IIM Lucknow.
Use this Post as a Platform to ask meaningful questions  (via comments) that can help other CAT Aspirants. Also, learn about:
  • Life at IIM
  • Journey as a IIM Aspirant.
  • How to crack CAT while working without any coaching?
Please refrain from asking questions regarding percentile, score, rank as that boils down everything to just a number. We at this blog encourage readers to post well thought questions via comments and then I would brainstorm and  field those questions to an
IIM Lucknow Alumni, Saurav.
  1. It's my pleasure to introduce my friend, Saurav to all of you. He is an IIM Lucknow Alumni and has a charismatic personality.
  2. He has been a jack of all trade with expertise in some of them. 
  3. He mentors us and has a helping nature. He has advice for everything and everyone.
  4. When I told him that my sister got into Intel, he voluntarily told me about people who were working at Intel.
  5. Same was the case, when I asked that my sister wants to do an Internship from Ola. That time, he told me about one of our batch-mate who was in Ola.
  6. He will advice me regrading  how my brother should do Job Hunting for a position of Java developer in Bangalore.
  7. He is a friend who unknowingly has a say in many of my decisions.
  8. Hmmm...Networking and Helping others has  been an attitude that makes him special.
  9. He was our Class Representative, Just remembered this piece of information..haha...
  10. This is getting too sweet for him. So, I would like to add that  he is brutally honest in his opinions.
  11. So, if I need an honest feedback, I remember him and time and again he proves that he has what it takes to be a critic. :P (jokes apart).
  12. I love to say, "When you've friends like him, you don't need enemies". :P (Slip of tongue)
We could've been roaming together in the campus during engineering or discussing over how electronic junk can be minimized. What could've we asked more that discussing about the traffic of Mumbai or cherishing our college days while strolling on Marine Drive.
I was really missing him when he left Mumbai to join IIM Lucknow.
We both have a special bond which makes it easier for us to discuss about a wide array of topics - Digital India, Politics, Quora (though he is not on Quora, I tell him about the stories I learn here), movies, cricket, his IIM stories. Yesterday, when I told him about this blog and my idea, he was more than happy to volunteer. He is truly an inspiration who got into IIM without any coaching while working for Tata Power.
What is in store for you?
  • A series of posts will be published periodically to show the Life at IIM from the first hand experience of an Alumni
  • An Interview with Saurav- A Glimpse of his journey as a IIM Aspirant.
  • How to crack CAT while working without any coaching?
Follow Career Consultant to be notified when it is published.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive