Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

8 Mar 2016

The Nicest Things I Do Backfire

I'm cursed or what but the nicest things I do backfire. Here is a brief summary of my experience:
  • People often respond to my kind gestures with their best intention in ways that makes me uncomfortable.
  • I prefer to stand in the corner unnoticed; I'm still uncomfortable when people surround me and shower praise for something which I did.
  • I would promptly apologize even when I'm not at fault. This makes me look weak.
  • I've tried doing some good deeds anonymously. Huh...many a times, someone finds out or I fall in a situation to reveal it. This makes me fall in my own eyes when some selfless acts gets tagged with me due to my poor execution of a noble cause.
  • People tell their secrets to me and I guard them. One fine day, I would come to know that it was not a secret as the concerned person has told that to many people. This makes me fall in uncomfortable situation. Being Trustworthy has it's own pitfalls.
  • I'm at a risk of being fooled and/or misled as I minimize judging others. Welcome to my world....you're free to fool me and break my trust. I allow everyone to take advantage of their association with me....(to only a certain extend) and it's a wonderful feeling when you see  few people trying to fool you yet you allow them to carry on. Have you experienced this?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive