Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

23 Oct 2015

3 Things I love to do at home


  1. Counselling-  When I was in college, I always wanted someone who could answer my career related queries . I was reliant on google and felt need of someone who can counsel. So, I prefer to counsel others online or offline.
  2. I am a startup enthusiast- I write feedback emails to various startups. I feel happy to provide valuable inputs and the founders are happy that someone is interested in their company. Win Win Situation:)
  3. Bring a small change- I had face off with big companies in the past when they had put misleading advertisements on TV. The companies failed to prove their tall claims many a times and had to edit or recall their ad. The 30 years old NPO, The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)  has featured me as ASCI Ambassador.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive